- Interactions with the environment will help to avoid depletion or degradation of natural resources and allow for long-term environmental quality.
- The earth is our home and it is accountable because we need good health, clean and safe environment.
- We should identify the solutions of reviewing the sources like air, water, land and other environmental issues.
- It is our responsible to reduce water consumption, conserve energy, reduce fossil fuel, turn off lights and equipment when not in operation, use tools and vehicles efficiently, purchasing items with reusable, recyclable and requiring suppliers to quote the energy consumption and costs of new equipment.
- Manage the groundwater resources qualitatively and quantitatively. Make sure the sustainability of water resources, availability, use and reuse including managed aquifer recharge and storage.
- Ensure better sanitation to reduce the transmission of diseases such as cholera, diarrhea and to promote better economic development.